BlueStacks is an Android emulator that provides an Android environment over Windows PCs / Laptops even on Apple Mac and Linux operating system machines. Cool and crazy apps are available for the Android platform and we all are fond of these Android applications so why don’t we run them on our PC’s in desperate need.
A vast variety of apps related to Education, Entertainment, Social Media, Technology, and many more fields are available on Google’s Play Store and on other sources. Every day millions of users usage Android apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Maps, Docs, etc. to make their daily work and life easy.
Most of the Android Apps are free and user-friendly and some have to purchase. At the time of launching this app, BlueStacks app was completely free. But now the BlueStacks team started to charge $2 / month unless you download any featured Android application on BlueStacks app player. In my view it is just a waste of money, they are promoting these sponsored apps so they can make money.
BlueStacks App Player: How it Works?
The BlueStacks software provides a virtual Android environment to download and install Android applications on Windows / Macintosh Machine. BlueStacks Android emulator helps you to enjoy Android apps on PC or Laptops and provide you same experience of playing Android games and using apps.
The software is able to run high-quality Android games on your personal computer. It is one of the best Android emulators in comparison to other Android emulators. This BlueStacks emulator is being used by millions of people on the globe.
After a basic overview let us dive into the pros and cons of this BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Pros of BlueStacks Android Emulator
BlueStacks is the most popular and reliable Android emulator among all. Mainly BlueStacks emulator fulfill your gaming needs.
- Easy to download and install.
- User Interface
- Compatibility with PC’s hardware (Keyboard, Mouse, Touch).
- Free download available, You can also purchase Blustacks premium version which provides you additional features.
- Supports Windows / Macintosh / Linux platform.
- Preloaded trending Android apps WhatsApp, Facebook, Clash of Clans, etc.
- Get a gaming experience on the big screen.
BlueStacks App player kept all the files on official CDN (Content Delivery Network) so you will get maximum download speed when any app using BlueStacks search box.
Cons of BlueStacks Android Emulator
- Much consumption of CPU and RAM
- It may slow down your PC / Laptop.
BlueStacks Android Emulator: Installation Requirements
So you are going to download BlueStacks Android Emulator. Wait a minute and be confident yourself whether your Laptop / PC will capable of install and use BlueStacks emulator. Below I am going to describe minimum system requirements to install and run BlueStacks software application.
- OS- Microsoft Windows (7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10), Apple Macintosh, Linux
- RAM (Random Access Memory)- Minimum 2 GB
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive)- Minimum 5 GB Free Space
- Graphics- Latest Graphics Card Driver
- DX- Version 9.Oc
BlueStacks Installation [Mac/Windows PC /Linux]
Installing BlueStacks on Windows / Mac / Linux is so easy, you don’t need to hold any kind of long and complex process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download and install BlueStacks application.
- Firstly, you need to download BlueStacks. To do so, tap on the button given below and it will be downloaded in seconds.
- When the download completes, navigate to download file and double click the file or right-click and select open.
BlueStacks For Windows BlueStacks For Mac
- You will see UAC (User Account Control) prompt on Windows.
- After getting your confirmation, the installation process will be started.
- Follow installation instructions.
- The installation process might take a minute or more depending on your system’s performance.
- One it is completed you are ready to install and use Android apps on your computer.
Easy Install of Android Apps Via BlueStacks
- So you have installed BlueStacks emulator application successfully on your system.
- Open the BlueStacks software by clicking BlueStacks icon available on desktop or in the start menu.
- The opening window will ask you to enter your Gmail username and password so you get access to Android apps available on Google Play Store.
- You don’t have Gmail account don’t worry you can create a new one to move further.
- As you have login using the Gmail account, you can install any app by searching the name of the app in google play store.
- After installation of the app, you can open it by clicking the icon of same app available on BlueStacks homepage.
Alternatives of BlueStacks Emulator
In case you seem to take your eyes away from the BlueStacks Emulator, we have provided a list of the alternatives to Bluestacks Emulator. Follow the list below.
- NoxPlayer Android Emulator
- Andy Android Emulator
- KoPlayer Android Emulator
- Genymotion Android Emulator
- MEmu Android Emulator
- Remix OS Player an Android Emulator
- LDPlayer Android Emulator
- Andy Android Emulator
- Droid5X Android Emulator
- Windroy Android Emulator
- AMIDuOS Android Emulator
- YouWave Android Emulator
- Jar of Beans Android Emulator
So there you have it! That’s how to download BlueSTacks on your Windows PC or Mac. We hope that this guide was helpful and easy to follow. If you run into any problems during the installation process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for help. And don’t forget to let us know what you think of BlueStacks in the comments below.