|File Name||Kik Messenger|
|File Type||.apk / Android App|
|Developed by||Kik Interactive|
|OS||Android / Windows Phone / iOS|
Kik is the messenger same as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Viber, etc. All of these apps have common features like sending messages (Text / Video / Audio / Emojis / Gifs etc. ) using WiFi or Cellular data and bypass the cellphone’s text message fees.
Two Canadians in the year 2009 developed this amazing messaging platform now-famous among Americans. At first, Kik messenger was launched in October 2010 and quickly have 1,000,000 users in just 15 days and soon grown to 120m. Due to the popularity of Kik app the founders got 10 million-plus capital venture funding.
Kik messenger app is available in Android PlayStore / Apple’s AppStore and Windows Phone store with the company name KIK Interactive. So, you are thinking of Why Kik is getting too much popularity? And the answer is anonymity, Kik never asks you to enter your mobile number in order to register a new account on Kik messenger, only you need to enter your Email ID and need to choose the desired username.
Key features of KiK Messenger
- Kik never asks you to enter your mobile number to use Kik app.
- Kik has the feature of sending chat in the following formats namely text, video, audio, gifs, emoticons, pics, sketches, website links, video links, and much more within the app.
- Kik has its inbuilt web browser, so you don’t need to leave the app to open a web link.
- You can share your Kik profile on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, email, etc. to connect with friends.
- You can play games on the Kik Messaging app and chat with musicians, bands, etc.
- Group Chat Feature but having a limit of 10 users maximum.
- Bot Shop: If none of your friends is online, so you can chat with Kik bot.
- Kik Code: Kik messenger auto-create a unique code for every user. You can find your unique Kik code in-app settings tab. You can add a user to using their Kik code. To do so tap on the “search” icon with in-app, then choose “Find People” after that tap on “Scan a Kik Code”.
- Video Chat: Kik app has an inbuilt video chatting app. So you don’t need to download and install apps like Skype or FaceTime.
Kik Online Login: Get started with Kik for PC
So, you wanted to get rid of the small phone screen to use Kik messenger or other apps on your PC / Laptop. Don’t worry you are in the right place. As we all know, Kik has not yet developed a Kik desktop version. As of now, we only have the availability of the Kik app for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone OS. The easiest way to use Kik messenger online is to download and install an Android emulator. Android emulators are software programs that allow you to android apps on laptops and computers. All you need to have active Google credentials to log in to googles play store available on Android Emulator.
Many android emulators are available to download over the internet. But I love to use Bluestacks App Player. Bluestacks android emulator is the most popular and safest android emulator. You can download the Blustacks emulator from its official website.
Steps to use Kik Login Online using Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks android emulator from Blustacks’ Official Site.
- Now install Bluestacks to your computer / Laptop.
- After installation, you can see the Bluestacks icon on the desktop.
- Open Bluestacks apk player by double-clicking icon.
- Bluestacks will ask you to enter your gmail credential.
- After successful login, you need to search “Kik” in play store available on Bluestacks application.
- Install the “Kik messenger apk” to your PC / Laptop.
- That’s all now you can use and get benefits of Kik login online.
Alternative Android Emulators to use Kik messenger online
Using these android emulators you can run Kik messenger over any OS whether it is Windows, Mac, Linux.
Chrome extension method to use Kik online
Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. If you are a user of the Google Chrome browser. If you don’t want to download and install an android emulator so you can try an extension that is light in weight and easy to use. Follow the below-mentioned steps to use Kik messenger on your chrome browser.
- Open Google Chrome Browser software application on your computer.
- Now search “Chrome extension for Kik”.
- You will have a list of results on your computer screen.
- Click the first one.
- A new page will appear on the screen on which you will find the “Add to Chrome” button Just click the button and here you go.